Yokohama Sakuragi-cho Washington Hotel is located just in front of Sakuragicho stations of JR and Yokohama City Metro Lines, and stands at the entrance of “Minato Mirai 21” area. [Access From Airport]
Ocean side rooms with beautiful night views for Minato Mirai area have been very popular with guests. Convenient to have a convenience store and a cafe in the hotel.
From Narita International Airport
To Minato Mirai Ramp of Metropolitan Expressway (Yokohama-Haneda) via Higashi-Kanto Expressway, Metropolitan Expressway (Bay Shore Route), the Bay Bridge, and Ishikawa JCT (About 160-minute drive).
About 95 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus via JR Yokohama Station
About 100 minutes by Narita Express via JR Yokohama Station
From Haneda Airport
To Minato Mirai Ramp of Metropolitan Expressway (Yokohama-Haneda) via Metropolitan Expressway (Bay Shore Route), the Bay Bridge, and Ishikawa JCT (About 40-minute drive).
About 35 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus via JR Yokohama Station
About 25 minutes to JR Yokohama Station on the Keikyu Line via Keikyu Kamata Station
From JR Tokyo Station
About 35 minutes on JR Keihin Tohoku Line via JR Tokaido Line
From JR Shin Yokohama Station
About 20 minutes on JR Yokohama Line
From Narita International Airport to Yokohama station
* To Yokohama station by Narita Express.(90minutes) http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/
* To Yokohama station by a limousine bus.(90minutes) http://www.ycat.co.jp/en/
From Haneda Airport to Yokohama station
* To Yokohama station by Keikyu line. (28minutes) http://www.keikyu.co.jp/worldwide/index.html
* To Yokohama station by a limousine bus.(20minutes) http://www.ycat.co.jp/en/
From Yokohama station to Yokohama Sakuragicho Washington Hotel
* To Sakuragicho station by JR Keihin tohoku line or JR Negishi line. (140yen, 3minutes)
From Sakuragicho station to the hotel 2minutes on foot.
* To the hotel by taxi. (about 10 minutes)
Tokyo & Vicinity
Click here to learn more